Failed to receive ip address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-29 14:22:37 - last edited 2023-08-30 08:07:36
Tags: #Configuration
Model: TC70  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: V3

I am unable to connect wifi with tc70. It is saying failed to receive ip address . I have sent screenshot of my wifi router but no response from customer care. I hope better to return the product

Options
1 Reply
Re:Failed to receive ip address
2023-08-30 08:22:38

@VinWinJohn 

Hi,
Thank you for the case report.
Usually, you can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if you fail to configure the Tapo cam.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

Please help confirm the following information if the problem remains.
1. Please describe your network diagram, such as the Internet--wireless router)))TC70, etc.
What's the model number of your wireless router?

2. What's the LED status on the camera when you see the error message "failed to receive IP address"?
It may be the front router has special settings, such as MAC Filtering, Firewall, Access Control, etc., thus it does not assign an IP address for the camera, you can disable these settings on the router, reboot the router, and then reset the camera and reconfigure it.
How to reset my Tapo camera?

3. Please try to enable a hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, reset the camera, reconfigure it to connect to the hotspot Wi-Fi, and then check if it will work fine.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356

Replies: 1

Tags

Configuration
Related Articles