Motion Sensivity descxription makes no sense

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-01 18:29:29 - last edited 2023-09-01 18:41:52
Tags: #Motion Detection #wrong description
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The description with "Increased sensitivity results in fewer missed recordings and notifications; lower sensitivity results in fewer unwanted recordings and notifications." makes no sense.

1. Fits "Increased sensitivity results in fewer missed recordings and notifications": In reality inceasing the Sensivity to High makes More Recordings and Notifications alters. Is more sensitive of detecting motion.

2. The "lower sensitivity results in fewer unwanted recordings and notifications": Lowering the Sensivity to Low makes Less Recordings and Notifications alerts. Is not that good of detecting motion on big distance.

Also, both have "fewer" in it. So, what it is? No matter what is Low or High both has less Recording and Notifications?

I think the real desctiption is: "Lowering sensitivity results in fewer recordings and notifications; Increased sensitivity results in more recordings and notifications."

My brain can't manage to understand the logic of main description.

Not native english speaking, but that description that is now is not making any sense even if I translate it.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Motion Sensivity descxription makes no sense
2023-09-03 10:06:18

@MarianCTA Makes no sense to me either and imagine what happens if this nosense is translated to your native language...

Options
Re:Motion Sensivity descxription makes no sense
2023-09-04 07:02:11

@MarianCTA   @Alkazar 

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion here. I'll log your suggestion and pass it along to the team to evaluate, and we will continuously improve our products and apps to deliver the best performance possible.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 302

Replies: 2

Tags

Motion Detection
wrong description
Related Articles