Votes

Automation of notifications

Votes

2023-09-02 08:32:59

Could we improve automations to allow an action of turning a products notifications on or off. This could allow notifications for each tapo product only at specific times and when other conditions are met. This could also allow camera recording to remain active but disable the notification at certain times.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Automation of notifications
2023-09-04 09:58:26

@Dipil 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options
Re:Automation of notifications
2023-09-13 15:44:21

@Solla-topee 

yes, mee too desire this new function. it is very useful. Thankyou

Options
RE:Automation of notifications
2024-01-09 19:11:46
We need this! To be able to enable door sensor notifications only when I'm away from home, otherwise my phone gets flooded with notifications all day
Options
2024-01-10 08:47:38

@jm_carmona  you can go to the door sensor's device settings>Notifications page to set a schedule to receive notifications.

Options
2024-01-13 16:06:49

@Summer_S I'm not at home or away at the same exact times every day, we need to be able to enable or disable notifications from a group of devices from automation so we can really control when to receive notifications.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 713

Replies: 5

Voters 3