I've set the 'Recording Schedule' to 'Continuous Recording' all day, every day but it won't start.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I've set the 'Recording Schedule' to 'Continuous Recording' all day, every day but it won't start.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-13 22:53:37
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: How would I know?

I've set the 'Recording Schedule' to 'Continuous Recording' all day, every day but it won't start recording. There are a few motion detected recordings under 'Playback' which I recorded before changing the settings but nothing for 'Continuous Recording'.

The hardware and firmware versions aren't really what they are for this camera, I have no idea what they are. Who would know?

Options
1 Reply
Re:I've set the 'Recording Schedule' to 'Continuous Recording' all day, every day but it won't start.
2023-09-14 06:49:15

@Simon666 

Hi,
Please help confirm the following information for this issue.
1. On the Tapo app>>click on your camera model number to go to the Live View page>>tap the Settings icon at the top right corner to enter the Camera Settings page>>Tap your camera name to go to the camera info page>>What's the MAC address, HW, and FW of the camera? You can send me the MAC address via private message.

2. Please send me a picture of the Recording Schedule page and a picture of the Playback page.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 225

Replies: 1

Related Articles