Votes

Configure camera that after X amount of time without touching it returns to the memorized position

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Configure camera that after X amount of time without touching it returns to the memorized position

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-03 12:51:31
Model: Tapo C220  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.10 Build 230803 Rel.60903n

Hello, my name is Alberto, and my suggestion is the following: Be able to configure the camera so that after X amount of time without touching it it returns to a memorized position. For example, if we memorize Position 1 as Door Street, and we manually move the camera, we can configure We have forgotten to return to that position so that the camera returns by itself.

(The patrol mode does not work for us, since we are talking about the fact that we only move the camera manually, and what we want is that if it is not in Position 1 after having moved it to see a certain point, and it has stayed at that point , what we want is that after the configured time (X time) it returns to Position 1 (or Position that we want)

(This could be applicable to all Tapo cameras, not just the Tapo C220, it would be an option that I think would generate many more sales even). 

I hope it has been clarified. Thank you so much
Greetings to this great forum

Options
1 Reply
Re:Configure camera that after X amount of time without touching it returns to the memorized position
2023-11-06 07:47:02

@AlbertoBena 

Hi Alberto, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 172

Replies: 1

Voters 3