Fall out

Fall out

Fall out
Fall out
2023-11-11 19:39:52 - last edited 2023-11-11 19:44:35

I have two tapo c310 and c110

last night , tapo has stopped recording     
of 2 and 2minutes and 40sec with a difference of 1 hour. And seems the cam restart it. In the house was not losing elektricity. Is it firmware update ?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Fall out
2023-11-13 11:06:39

@TiemenA 

Hi,
Is the problem that the three Tapo cameras have no video recordings saved? Do they enjoy the Tapo Care service, or have you inserted an SD card into the camera?
Please describe your problem in detail and I'll try my best to help.

How do you judge the camera restart itself? How about the LED changes on the camera? And have you configured the Auto Reboot feature on the camera?

Best Regards

Options
2023-11-13 12:12:28

@TiemenA 

before see image the screen is 3 sec black , it can be the privacy mode but i have not turned on. By starting i hear two clicks. It is with sd card. 

Something else:

i have one cam with abo with sd.  And i turned of the cam at night. And the end of that night (9 sec )is a part of the beginning of the next morning. Bed sheet is the same fold

Options
2023-11-14 06:24:06

@TiemenA 

Hi, 
Can you send me a video showing the black screen issue?

You can use the Screen Recorder feature on your phone to record the video, upload it to your cloud server(such as Google Drive) and generate a link, then send me the link via private message to download the video.
You hear clicks may be the camera switch Day/Night mode, please help check the LED status on the camera when you hear the clicks to judge if the camera is restarting.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 142

Replies: 3

Related Articles