Tapo H100 Notifications

Tapo H100 Notifications
Tapo H100 Notifications
2024-01-17 07:59:43
Model: Tapo H100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.55 Build 240105 Rel.192438

Hi,

I would like to make a feature request about H100 especially concerning alarms. I have two motion detectors and a contact sensor which are connected to my hub. I have a custom leaving home action which activates an alarm in case if one of the sensors are triggered while I am out. While the alarm sounds, I do not get any notifications of actions. I know I could turn on the notifications on the three sensors but then I get notifications all the time, even when I am home which gets tiring really fast. It would be really nice to get notifications only when a shortcut is activated either adding in the notifications options a possibility to get notifications while some shortcut is on rather than just time periods or that the hub connected to the sensors sends a notification when it sounds due to a shortcut or any activity that happens. It could also forward the trigger messages it gets while notifications are activated so that one can know which sensor is activated. I am just contemplating here but in short it would be nice to get a notification when the alarm sound is activated while one is not at home so that they can check the camera or app to see what is going on. As an alarm it would be much more functional then having the option just sounding. Another way to do it maybe would be in automations add an option to send a Custom notification in the scheme of 'when' something is triggered 'then' the hub rings and a custom notification is sent. That would require an option to send notifications in the plus sign.

I hope I explained myself well.

Thanks for your consideration and efforts.

Regards,

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo H100 Notifications
2024-02-26 22:31:13

@EspeEstimada 

This is totally needed!!! Please add it...

Options