I want more than 10 cameras in tapocare

2024-01-30 23:33:20 - last edited 2024-02-07 10:58:05
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have tapocare premium up to 10 cameras but I need to add more cameras to the tapo app. Do I have to purchase new subscription? and if so, will they merge in the same TAPO APP or will I have to switch between screens or app when reaching the cameras of each subscription?. I don't mind paying more but I would like to have all the cameras in the same screen.

Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:I want more than 10 cameras in tapocare-Solution
2024-01-31 09:07:31 - last edited 2024-02-07 10:58:05

@randomTapoUser 

Hi,
1. Since the Tapo Care Premium Plan can add up to 10 cameras, if you have more than 10 cameras and want to enjoy the Tapo Care service, you need to purchase a new subscription.
Please note that if you need to subscribe to more Premium plans, please visit https://tapo.tplinkcloud.com/tapo_web/.
How can I subscribe to a Tapo Care Plan?

2. If your Tapo Care services are subscribed under the same TP-Link ID, you can see and manage them on the same Tapo app, and you can manage your Tapo cameras on the same app if they are bound to the same TP-Link ID, no need to switch between screens or apps.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:I want more than 10 cameras in tapocare-Solution
2024-01-31 09:07:31 - last edited 2024-02-07 10:58:05

@randomTapoUser 

Hi,
1. Since the Tapo Care Premium Plan can add up to 10 cameras, if you have more than 10 cameras and want to enjoy the Tapo Care service, you need to purchase a new subscription.
Please note that if you need to subscribe to more Premium plans, please visit https://tapo.tplinkcloud.com/tapo_web/.
How can I subscribe to a Tapo Care Plan?

2. If your Tapo Care services are subscribed under the same TP-Link ID, you can see and manage them on the same Tapo app, and you can manage your Tapo cameras on the same app if they are bound to the same TP-Link ID, no need to switch between screens or apps.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 128

Replies: 1

Related Articles