Votes

Alarm only when detecting a person, not movement

Votes

2024-02-02 22:34:21
Tags: #alarm

Option to set an alarm only when people are detected, not when motion is detected. The camera has a lot of false motion detections and if an alarm should sound every time, it is not possible. Person detection is relatively reliable. Thank you

Options
4 Reply
Re:Alarm only when detecting a person, not movement
2024-02-04 08:30:11

@Fifator 

Hi,
Do you want to enable the Motion and Person Detection types on the camera but only alarm when the camera detects the person?

Currently, if you disable the Motion detection type and enable Person Detection, the camera will alarm only when detects person.
Best Regards

Options
2024-02-04 09:08:33

@Solla-topee Yes, I know it's possible, but I need the camera to record movement and people at the same time. But only the alarm on people. That's why I gave a modification request-

Options
2024-02-04 11:27:23

@Fifator 

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options
RE:Alarm only when detecting a person, not movement
2024-06-02 09:08:25
+1
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 193

Replies: 4

Voters 2

Tags