Speaker too Quiet on Tapo C220 and Tapo C225

2024-02-03 13:32:40 - last edited 2024-02-03 13:33:46
Tags: #Speaker Volume
Model: Tapo C225  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have several Tapo C200 and the volume on the camera speaker is too quiet so I cannot have a conversation with my elderly mother. I was hoping to do better with the C225 but again the volume too low. Is there any way to increase the volume of the speaker on the camera ? If not - please update firmware - we cannot have two way conversations without it.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Speaker too Quiet on Tapo C220 and Tapo C225
2024-02-04 09:32:44

@Stamati 

Hi,
On the camera's Live View page, if you tap the Talk or Voice Call feature, and then tap the icon at the right upper corner, you can see the camera's microphone and speaker volume. You can adjust the speaker volume to a high level for a try, and please set your phone's volume to a higher one and check if it helps.

Please help confirm the following information if the problem remains.
1. Where did you install the camera? Please send me a picture of the location if possible.

2. How far between the person and the camera when he/she is in front of the camera to hear the voice?

3. Please try to use a phone near the camera to record the voice from the camera's speaker, and go to the location where you hear the camera's voice usually, record the voice from the camera's speaker, and send me the audio recordings for further analysis.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 495

Replies: 1

Tags

Speaker Volume
Related Articles