Votes

Auto Search / Monitor based on Sound

2024-02-22 17:50:34
Model: Tapo C220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

As 360 degress is limited and can't rotate completely, atleast it should rotate based on sound detection. which will enhance cctv requirements. Currently i observed its happening only based on motion detection

Options
3 Reply
Re:Auto Search / Monitor based on Sound
2024-02-23 08:36:41

@sukeshpvs 

Hi,
According to the specification of the Tapo C220 shown on the official website, it supports 360° Horizontal and 114° Vertical Pan/Tilt Range.

If your Tapo C220 can't pan 360°, can you share a video showing the problem?

For your feature request to support the Sound Tracking feature, can you describe the usage scenario in detail for evaluation?

Best Regards

Options
2024-02-23 11:50:19
Pan/Tilt is working Expecting sound based tracking, for example , my baby is doing something got some sounds there ,cam has to navigate to that sound or atleast check once from end-end and report Fyi, baby cry detection is not working that much effective
Options
2024-02-27 06:21:17

@sukeshpvs 

Hi, 
Thank you for your feedback and usage scenario description, while we don't have any specific details that I can share about whether the Sound Tracking feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 251

Replies: 3

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.