INQUIRY FOR INSTALLATION OF MORE CAMERAS

2024-03-23 15:38:48 - last edited 2024-03-28 03:40:49
Model: Tapo C500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: -

Hi!

Currently I already have 2 cameras installed in a house with their respective APP running. I have recently acquired another house which is in another location and my question is with another different WIFI can I link more cameras in the same application that I currently have installed on the mobile?

And if possible, how can I link these cameras to the application that I currently have in operation.

Waiting for your news receive a cordial greeting.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:INQUIRY FOR INSTALLATION OF MORE CAMERAS-Solution
2024-03-25 09:14:53 - last edited 2024-03-28 03:40:49

@Mayte0110 

Hi,
If your cameras are bound to the same TP-Link account, you can use the same Tapo app to control them even if they are in different locations.
To bind your camera to your TP-Link account, you can log in to the Tapo app with the account and then configure the camera, and the camera will bind to the account once it's configured successfully.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:INQUIRY FOR INSTALLATION OF MORE CAMERAS-Solution
2024-03-25 09:14:53 - last edited 2024-03-28 03:40:49

@Mayte0110 

Hi,
If your cameras are bound to the same TP-Link account, you can use the same Tapo app to control them even if they are in different locations.
To bind your camera to your TP-Link account, you can log in to the Tapo app with the account and then configure the camera, and the camera will bind to the account once it's configured successfully.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 104

Replies: 1

Related Articles