Sharing administrativ rights

3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6

Hi

I'm trying to let others in my family use administrative rights in the Tapo app without success. I've shared the camera and they can log in and see, pan, tilt and so on, but they can't, for instance, activate the integrity mode and they can't even see the shortcuts (which activates indoor integrity mode as I've configured it)  that I've designed.

Is there any way to fix this? Using the shortcuts must be a thing you must be able to do as a user in a family. Otherwise the administrator will get push notices all the time once someone is home.

Thanks!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Sharing administrativ rights
3 weeks ago

@Tinge1tange1   

Just let family members use the admin account. I only share the camera to my cousion since i don't want him to make changes to my camera. 

Options
3 weeks ago

@TTTusp 

Thank you for the reply. Do you know if it works to have 2 different devices logging on at the same time to the same account?

Options
3 weeks ago

@Tinge1tange1   

yep it works. They also got a login verification for the app, it's like i have to get a code from a already trusted device if i need to login my account on a new device. Otherwise I won't be able to login.

Options