Mirror image

Mirror image

Mirror image
Mirror image
a week ago
Model: TC60  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.3.7

I am using a TC 60 tp-link camera for a rear view camera on my caravan. I also use a tp-link extender as access point inside the caravan to extend the signal to my phone in the front. Works 100%

My problem is that it shows me a mirror image off the road which is very confusing while driving.

I cannot find any settings on the app to rectify this. I can only invert vertical but not horizontal

Is there any solution to this or would you suggest another model camera. I am using the TC60 because of it’s size and weight.

Another issue is that I cannot change the time stamp from the app

Options
5 Reply
Re:Mirror image
a week ago

@Happy-Camper 

Hi, 
Currently, the Tapo cameras do not have the feature to invert the camera image horizontally since using the camera for a rear view of a car is not a common usage scenario for the camera.
However, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.

What timestamp do you want to use on the Tapo camera/app?

Best Regards

Options
a week ago

@Solla-topee Thank you for the feedback.

It is a pity that the camera does not have that feature.It is the first camera setup that I tested that gives me a stable link to the front of my vehicle.

No luck with the others I tried.

I will hold my thumbs that your team can include this feature in their app

Thanks

Options
a week ago

@Happy-Camper 

Hi,
Thank you for your support of our product.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the relevant team to evaluate.
Best Regards

Options
a week ago

@Solla-topee

Thank you very much

Please keep me posted on this request

There is a lot of interest from other campers and I would like to use your product

Options
a week ago

@Happy-Camper 

Hi,
Thank you for your support of our product. 
On the community, if you go to your profile>Settings>Notification Settings page, then select "Notify me when someone replies to my post", you can be notified when someone replies on this thread.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 97

Replies: 5

Related Articles