rtsp stream

rtsp stream

rtsp stream
rtsp stream
3 weeks ago - last edited Tuesday
Model: Tapo C200   Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.13 build 240327 Rel.63336n(4555)

Hello, 

I have a problem with the camera. I want to set up the rtsp stream, but that doesn't work.

I have a TP-Link Deco M4R for WiFi and my internet has a different IP address than that of the TP-Link Deco M4R.

How can I get that right?

Greetings David Meijer

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:rtsp stream-Solution

@davidmeyer37 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if fail to set up the RTSP connection.
What can I do if fail to stream the Tapo camera via the RTSP/ONVIF protocol?

Please help confirm the following information if you need further assistance.
    1. Please describe your network diagram in detail. 
Is your network diagram that "Internet--wireless router---Deco M4R(Router mode))))(((cameras"? Is the device you use to stream the camera connected to the Deco or the wireless router?

2. What device do you use to stream the camera via RTSP protocol? What app/program are you using? Please send me a picture of the error message that appears when setting up the RTSP connection.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:rtsp stream-Solution

@davidmeyer37 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if fail to set up the RTSP connection.
What can I do if fail to stream the Tapo camera via the RTSP/ONVIF protocol?

Please help confirm the following information if you need further assistance.
    1. Please describe your network diagram in detail. 
Is your network diagram that "Internet--wireless router---Deco M4R(Router mode))))(((cameras"? Is the device you use to stream the camera connected to the Deco or the wireless router?

2. What device do you use to stream the camera via RTSP protocol? What app/program are you using? Please send me a picture of the error message that appears when setting up the RTSP connection.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 87

Replies: 1

Related Articles