Impossible to connect to H200 hub

2 weeks ago - last edited Tuesday
Model: Tapo H200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

It is impossible for me to Connect my h200 hub To the TP link app. I have connected it to my router, the Light is Amber and I have tried all the tips and tricks on this forum and elsewhere. Whilst searching for the hub, it does not appear in the app when searching. Would you have any idea? I plan to return the product

which I bought for 2 cameras C420.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Impossible to connect to H200 hub-Solution

@ArnaudF 

Do you use an Android phone or an iPhone? For the iPhone, check if the Local Network permission is enabled for the Tapo App.

Which version of the Tapo App are you using? Make sure it is updated. 

Have you compare the IP address of the H200 hub and the setup phone? Are they under the same subnet?

What's the model of your router? Please share your network topology here as clearly as possible if you own a big network. 

More tips on: Troubleshooting: What to do If Fail to Configure Tapo H200 Hub

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Impossible to connect to H200 hub-Solution

@ArnaudF 

Do you use an Android phone or an iPhone? For the iPhone, check if the Local Network permission is enabled for the Tapo App.

Which version of the Tapo App are you using? Make sure it is updated. 

Have you compare the IP address of the H200 hub and the setup phone? Are they under the same subnet?

What's the model of your router? Please share your network topology here as clearly as possible if you own a big network. 

More tips on: Troubleshooting: What to do If Fail to Configure Tapo H200 Hub

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 85

Replies: 1

Related Articles