Tapo camera not connected

a week ago - last edited Tuesday
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I, m not able to connect to mobile and also not connecting to home Wi-Fi. It's not recording. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo camera not connected -Solution

@Narendrakumar 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot when failing to configure the camera.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

Please confirm the following information for the reported case for further analysis.
1. The LED status on the camera when configuring it.

2. The error message appears on the Tapo app when configuring it. 
If the camera detects the home Wi-Fi but can't connect when configuring it, please ensure you have entered the correct password and no special settings, such as MAC Filtering, firewall rules, etc., on the router that block the camera from connecting.

3. You can enable a hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, reset the camera, reconfigure it with a different phone, connect it to the hotspot Wi-Fi, and check if it will be configured successfully.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo camera not connected -Solution

@Narendrakumar 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot when failing to configure the camera.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

Please confirm the following information for the reported case for further analysis.
1. The LED status on the camera when configuring it.

2. The error message appears on the Tapo app when configuring it. 
If the camera detects the home Wi-Fi but can't connect when configuring it, please ensure you have entered the correct password and no special settings, such as MAC Filtering, firewall rules, etc., on the router that block the camera from connecting.

3. You can enable a hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, reset the camera, reconfigure it with a different phone, connect it to the hotspot Wi-Fi, and check if it will be configured successfully.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 44

Replies: 1

Related Articles