Not able to view TP-Link NC450 Cameras on TP-Link Cloud Service

2024-07-10 19:08:38 - last edited 2024-07-11 01:23:42
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6 Build 200924 Rel.A191C3

Hello,

I am trouble for viewing my TP-Link NC450cameras using tpCamera moblie App and TP-Link Cloud service (showed No Internet connection available. Please check your network."). But I am able to view the cameras via "TP-LINK Camera Control" desktop app with home wifi network. My ISP provider is Bell canada and its modem is "Home Hub 4000/Giga Hub". Please Help!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Not able to view TP-Link NC450 Cameras on TP-Link Cloud Service
2024-07-11 06:09:13

@HomeHD 

Hi,
To view the camera via the cloud server requires the camera to connect to the internet and be bound to a TP-Link account. In your case, please help confirm:
  1. If your phone is connected to the home Wi-Fi network, can you manage the camera via the tpCamera app?
  2. If you have a TP-Link account, please send it and the MAC address of your NC450 to me(@Solla-topee) via a private message.
  3. Do you have internet when connecting to your home Wi-Fi?
Best Regards

Options
2024-07-11 18:07:33

Hello @Solla-topee

Thank you for replying my post. Please see required informations as below:

1. If your phone is connected to the home Wi-Fi network, can you manage the camera via the tpCamera app?

No, I could not manage my camera when my phone is connected to home Wi-Fi network. But I can view the cameras clearly from desktop app: "TP-LINK Camera Control" with my home Wi-Fi network.

2. If you have a TP-Link account, please send it and the MAC address of your NC450 to me(@Solla-topee) via a private message.

I have two NC450 cameras. Please view its MAC addresses in private message.

3. Do you have internet when connecting to your home Wi-Fi?

Yes, my home Wi-Fi is connected to internet. Again, I can view the camera clearly from desktop app: "TP-LINK Camera Control" with my home Wi-Fi network.But I am not able to view the camera using TP-Link Cloud "www(dot)tplinkcloud(dot)com" and showed "No Internet connection available. Please check your network."

Please assistant. Thank you in advance.

Options
2024-07-18 12:01:48

@HomeHD 

Hi,

Please try to reboot the NC450 and then check if you can watch it via the tpCamera app.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 248

Replies: 3

Related Articles