Sharing my Device with other family members

2024-07-17 08:01:02 - last edited 2024-07-26 11:20:16
Model: Tapo C500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: VER:1.0

I need to know why when coming to sharing, to share my device ( my Tapo C500 ) a TP - LINK ID ( Email ) is requested.

When I enter my registered Email it tells Email has not been Registered.I did registered my e-mail 100% sure.

So if you can help me sort this problem I would appreciated cause I need to share with my family members.

Usually this is a straight forward procedure how its not working?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Sharing my Device with other family members-Solution
2024-07-18 06:54:15 - last edited 2024-07-26 11:20:16

@Cittadella123 

Hi,
Since you need to log in to the Tapo app with a TP-Link account to view/manage the camera, you can only share the camera with a TP-Link account rather than an email address that is not registered.

You can go to the login page of the community, and then enter your email address and password to try to log in. If the message "Email has not been Registered" appears again, it should be you have not registered or you have entered the wrong email address.

If the email address is typed correctly, it's recommended to register a TP-Link account with your email address.
What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Sharing my Device with other family members-Solution
2024-07-18 06:54:15 - last edited 2024-07-26 11:20:16

@Cittadella123 

Hi,
Since you need to log in to the Tapo app with a TP-Link account to view/manage the camera, you can only share the camera with a TP-Link account rather than an email address that is not registered.

You can go to the login page of the community, and then enter your email address and password to try to log in. If the message "Email has not been Registered" appears again, it should be you have not registered or you have entered the wrong email address.

If the email address is typed correctly, it's recommended to register a TP-Link account with your email address.
What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 180

Replies: 1

Related Articles