Votes

Separate voltage and current control for Energy Monitoring function

2024-07-27 20:01:46
Model: Tapo P110   Tapo P115   Tapo P110M  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

There is Power meter function in those sockets. I live in country with unstable voltage. I have Air Conditioner connected through the P115 socket and it works great. Unfortunately I can't see the real voltage. When voltage drops below 150 volts, I would prefer not to switch on AC.

I also have Home Assistant node, so, have those sensors data (voltage and current) would be awesome. Now I have to use additional unnecessory DIY solution for this. It is quite annoying, knowing the sensor is already built into the socket.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Separate voltage and current control for Energy Monitoring function
3 weeks ago
I would also like something like that, I noticed that the external unit would make a noise when the voltage is low
Options
RE:Separate voltage and current control for Energy Monitoring function
3 weeks ago
I would also like something like that, I noticed that the external unit would make a noise when the voltage is low
Options
Re:Separate voltage and current control for Energy Monitoring function
2 weeks ago

All manufacturers have monitoring of an important parameter - voltage. Without this important parameter, how can I get the current strength? It is not clear why voltage monitoring is not implemented.

Options
RE:Separate voltage and current control for Energy Monitoring function
2 weeks ago
At least voltage monitoring. Always knowing the voltage and power at any given time - you can get the current strength
Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 112

Replies: 4

Voters 4