Tilt & Pan
Tilt & Pan
2024-08-02 21:38:14 - last edited 2024-08-16 11:11:35
Model: Tapo C510W  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

Hi,

I have just received from amazon and setup the tapo Pan and tilt camera C510W,

everthing works fine except the pan option, all goes smooth setting up the when you view the image live all options work

but the pan and tilit only works up and down and as soon as you click left or right it goes to freeze and icon starts spinning in the centre.

I have to power the camera off and do everything again and same thing time and time again.

I have a scandisk 128 micro sd card installed, ive had it turned on and off rebooted updated but same problem, any ideas please,

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tilt & Pan-Solution
2024-08-05 08:58:44 - last edited 2024-08-16 11:11:35

@JBUK 

Hi,
If you can't Pan or Tilt the Tapo camera with the Tapo app, you may try the following tips:
    1) Go to the camera's Device Settings>Pan & Tilt page, tap the Pan & Tilt Correction button to reset your camera to the default position, and check if the camera will Pan or Tilt then.
    2) Touch the camera with your hand and Pan or Tilt the camera manually and check if the camera will Pan or Tilt. If not, check if there is something on the camera that prevents the camera from Pan or Tilt.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tilt & Pan-Solution
2024-08-05 08:58:44 - last edited 2024-08-16 11:11:35

@JBUK 

Hi,
If you can't Pan or Tilt the Tapo camera with the Tapo app, you may try the following tips:
    1) Go to the camera's Device Settings>Pan & Tilt page, tap the Pan & Tilt Correction button to reset your camera to the default position, and check if the camera will Pan or Tilt then.
    2) Touch the camera with your hand and Pan or Tilt the camera manually and check if the camera will Pan or Tilt. If not, check if there is something on the camera that prevents the camera from Pan or Tilt.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 127

Replies: 1

Related Articles