Alarm notification

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Alarm notification

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Alarm notification
Alarm notification
2016-12-17 03:55:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello. I have found that the alarm notification via email to my iphone is to slow. It can be upwards of 20min or so before I receive the alarm. I can see the alarm was sent to my email acct on the computer but it's not on the phone. Problem I believe is with the phone or ipad in the way it pushes data or fetches data but the quickest that can be set for is 15min. Is FTP notification quicker? If so how to configure? What app on the phone should I use?

Erik
Options
1 Reply
Re:Alarm notification
2016-12-22 03:55:13
The model for the above is the nc200 cloud cam. I changed the email client from aol to outlook and the email is sent to my phone within approx 30s. New problem with that is that when I try to view the 6 pics generated by the alarm they are recognized by the ios Outlook app on iphone 4s and ipad2 as a movie. You can't view the pics. This only happens with pics sent from the cam. I send other jpegs to Outlook and they can be viewed. I save 6 pics from the camera to a folder on my computer then forward them to Outlook then they can be viewed on my phone. It seems there is something wrong with the formatting of the pics generated by the cam. Anyone else with this problem?
Options