Set of 2x HS200 randomly turn off and then immediately turn back on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-12 22:56:30
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.4

Hello, I am having what seems like the exact same issue as a previous thread but with my 2x HS200 (non-dimming) wall switches.  Several times throughout the day, the connected lights (2 banks of fluorescents) will turn off for a split second and then turn on again.  From where I sit in my office, it appears that they both do the same "flicker" at the same time.  I have several computers and other devices in the rooms and they aren't affected as if it was a power flicker from the breaker box or grid.  I don't see any particular pattern or timing of the flickers, they will be fine for hours and then flicker off and on.

Both HS200 units are HW v3.0, FW v1.1.4, and are connected to my 2.4ghz WPA2 wifi network.  They are properly installed with neutral-wire connected as per the instructions.

Please let me know what can be done to further troubleshoot.

Warren

Options
1 Reply
Re:Set of 2x HS200 randomly turn off and then immediately turn back on
2021-01-14 10:09:12

@WarrenKG 

Hi, Thanks for your feedback.

We would like to forward your case to the senior engineers and please have a check of your email box.

Thanks and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 388

Replies: 1

Related Articles