Votes

Tapo App Widgets??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Tapo App Widgets??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
59 Reply
RE:Tapo App Widgets??
2023-07-25 14:47:44

@Simoneyes 

How do you access the beta program? 

Options
RE:Tapo App Widgets??
2023-07-25 15:01:19

@hedonist222 There's info here. I accessed the beta testing programme and I think I got the invite pushed through the app itself, sorry I can't be more specific as I didn't pay attention, I just clicked YES to join and in I was. Once you are in, you go to the Play Store, search for Tapo and click Update, and that should install the latest beta.

Options
Re:Tapo App Widgets??
2023-08-04 17:33:06

Still No widgets on android. I just paid 150€ for 12 gu10 lamps.. Please add the ASAP

Options
2023-08-30 11:51:30

As so many others have stated - 'no widget for Android' - TAPO it cannot be serious (shaking his head in disbelief).  

Options
2023-09-23 15:48:20

This should be marked as "Implemented" now, since its implemented in version 3.xx now.

Options
2023-09-23 16:15:51

@KalleKat implemented where? I'm on latest version on latest android 13 patch. There's no tapo widget. 

Options
2023-09-23 16:27:48

@ToroQuisac 

ToroQuisac wrote

@KalleKat implemented where? I'm on latest version on latest android 13 patch. There's no tapo widget. 

You need Tapo version 3.xx

Options
2023-12-28 19:39:24

I use both iOS and Android.   The iOS widgets are the "old style" that only work on the one screen to the left of the home screen, not able to place on the home screens, correct?  Initially I did not think there were widgets for iOS because when selecting widgets for home screen nothing shows up!   

The Android widgets can be placed on any screen, but they do not seem to show the actual on/off state of device, you have to open the app to see.  The iOS widget does show the on/off state.  

I would like to have iOS widgets that can be placed on a home screen, and Android widgets that show the current state of the device.

Options
2023-12-29 06:20:55 - last edited 2023-12-29 06:22:09

@CH_MN 

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback, while we don't have any specific details that I can share about whether these features can come to the product/app or when they might, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate, and we will keep improving our products and deliver the best performance possible.

It's recommended to Start a New Thread on the Feature Requests page to post your suggestions for better visibility, and other users who have the same request can vote on this thread or leave the comments.

Best Regards

Options

Voters 61

+ 57 Voters