how to fix 5 minute thing?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-22 23:29:31
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

is there any way to remove that 2minutes or 5 minutes inactivity thing?

what's third app that i can use to not see that 2 or 5 minute thing?

thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:how to fix 5 minute thing?
2022-08-23 01:10:50

Hello  @dogdream 

You may try to stream camera via RTSP using some mobile apps for IP camera rtsp streaming like VLC player, or tinyCam app (only for reference)

To stream camera remotely, that requires to setting up port forwarding for the camera on the router page (router should have public IP assigned by internet provider)

How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?

Here is a related topic for view camera on PC that may help

RTSP: port 554

ONVIF: port 2020

Options
2022-08-23 15:47:56

@Solla-topee are you thinking of removing this 2 minute 5 minute thing from the app?

i think i should return cameras that i bought (and more incoming)...

i just don't understand why i have to use third app for something that you guys can fix easily (and a lot of ppl are complaining)

Options
2022-08-24 01:07:20

Hello  @dogdream 

Regret to hear that the camera does not meet the need so far. We understand many users would like continuous streaming, this feedback has been internally before and our team has been working on optimizing P2P steaming  which is for continuous streaming, while P2P may still fail due to complicated network environment or firewalls. Thanks for the feedback, we will keep collecting the feedback and share with our team for the further optimization.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 407

Replies: 3

Related Articles