Tapo recordings.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo recordings.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo recordings.
Tapo recordings.
2022-10-19 10:03:19 - last edited 2022-11-03 09:27:17
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

I have questions with me and i hope someone out here can answer me.

1. My cameras are subscribed to premium, may i ask if i can still have a copy of the days/videos beyond the 30day subscription? Ex: Today is 19OCT2022, can i still access recordings from JUL2022?

2. Is there a way i can download the whole day recording? Not the per recording video on the cloud? I found it difficult if i will download it per recording because per day the cloud has 200-400 videos per day.

3. Can i access the cloud on desktop? (For easy access and downloading) If yes, how?

4. I cant plug an sd card to my cameras, it does format during installation, can you recommend a good brand or type of sd card? I followed the sd card requirement from the FAQs and still not good for the camera.

Hope i can find the answers here to my questions.

Thank you very much evryone.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo recordings.
2022-10-24 05:43:36

@ARVY

I reember there was Tapo care free trial, probably you should try the trail first.

1. You may not access the cloud recordings more beyond 30 days.

2. Not in a way that I'm aware of. I prefer to save the whole day recording in the SD card and save some important video clips on the cloud. Do you have large capacity to save the whole day video into your phone.

3. Not in a way that I'm aware of.

4. Sandisk SD cards?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 1

Related Articles