Tapo camera wifi not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-16 12:11:10
Model: Tapo C500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I purchased tplink tapoc500 wifi camera 11/02/2023 last four months working verry well but now 16/06/2023 not working.Iam rest my device sucessfully completed the after rest camera led light Red and green blinking but camera doesn't detected to WiFi ,my three to four times reset my device  but not showing hai guys any one solve this problem  please tell me 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo camera wifi not working
2023-06-20 08:26:27

@SRINIVAS_70 

Hi,
If the problem is that you can't see the default SSID of the Tapo C500 after you reset it several times, please try to use your other phones or computers to check if they can see the default SSID. 
And if all of your devices can't see the default SSID of the camera, you can contact local support or your retailer to check if it's under warranty.
Here is the instruction to reset the camera, please ensure you have reset it correctly, and the default SSID of the camera is Tapo_Cam_XXXX(the last four letters of the MAC address).
How to reset my Tapo camera?

If the problem is that the Tapo C500 can't detect your home Wi-Fi, please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Can your phones or computers detect your home Wi-Fi? If yes, is it working?
2. Is the home Wi-Fi a 2.4G or 5G Wi-Fi? What's the wireless channel of your home Wi-Fi?
3. Can the C500 detect other Wi-Fi networks during the configuration process?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 644

Replies: 1

Related Articles