Continuous Recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Continuous Recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Continuous Recording
Continuous Recording
2023-07-11 11:37:15
Tags: #MicroSD card #Continuous recording to sd
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello! Why does my continuous recording shows up only on playback but not memory sd. I can't find it on the app the "Record local" option. I really do want my continuous recordings saved on memory sd rather than on playback. I hate it when I have to manually press record and not exit the app so that it will continue to record and save to memory sd.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Continuous Recording
2023-07-12 09:18:38

@Shinzu 

Hi,
Generally, if you have inserted a microSD card into the Tapo Cam and the microSD card status is Good on the Tapo app>Camera Settings page, the continuous recordings of the camera will save to the SD card, and you can watch the recordings on the Tapo app>Playback & Memory>Playback page.
On the Live View page of the camera, if you click on the Record icon to record the video manually, the recorded video will save to the Tapo app, and you can watch it on the Playback & Memory>Memory page.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 647

Replies: 1

Tags

MicroSD card
Continuous recording to sd
Related Articles