How do I stop ringing my tapo Hub ringing when someone passes in front of cameras C400S2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How do I stop ringing my tapo Hub ringing when someone passes in front of cameras C400S2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-13 02:56:41
Model: Tapo C400S2  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2

Hi,

I have recently purchased c400s2 and installed in front yard. but every time someone passes it makes noise in the hub. I want to set it up one in front for door ring 5s. but now i have to press the button every time even the middle of the night. I have tried to swith off AI detection then half time it misses recording.

need advise. 

thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:How do I stop ringing my tapo Hub ringing when someone passes in front of cameras C400S2
2023-08-14 09:26:18

@LiNt0 

Hi,
If you want the camera alarm only when it detects events, on the Tapo app>>Camera Settings page of the Tapo C400>>Detection & Alerts>>Camera Alarm>>Turn off the Trigger Hub Alarm feature.
If you have other requirements, please describe your usage scenario and requirements in detail.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1183

Replies: 1

Related Articles