What is energy saving showing on app?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-13 23:45:48

On L530E bulb it show's energy usage and energy saving. The energy saving being much higher than usage but I can't find any explanation for these figures I can only try to make sense of it by assuming usage is the bulbs usage and energy saving is showing the energy that would be used by a 60 watt bulb? If this is the case it's slightly misleading as it's showing what a 60 watt bulb would be using if it was switched on for the full 24 hours a day rather than the equivalent of what the smart bulb is using while in operation. Not that it matters I just want to figure out what the app is trying to show me with these figures!!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:What is energy saving showing on app?
2023-08-15 02:32:09

@Tw99 

What's the hardware and firmware version of your device? Can you share a screenshot of your APP here?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 271

Replies: 1

Related Articles