Votes

Home and Away modes for each client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-16 18:38:38 - last edited 2023-08-17 08:34:24
Tags: #Away Mode #Home Mode

Both me and my wife have access to all Tapo cameras in our home. Some times I would like to have my phone set to Home mode but my wife would like Away mode at the same time. Furthermore, each user's preferences for the same camera might be different. Motion detection messages should be braodcast to all clients and then it should be up to each client to decide whether or not to show a notification, per each client's preferences.

Say one user is in a meeting and needs to turn off all notifications, at the moment the other user can re-enable notifications and that could be problematic for the user that is currently in a meeting.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Home and Away modes for each client
2023-08-17 08:33:59

@RandyAndy 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread and leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 232

Replies: 1

Voters 1

Tags

Away Mode
Home Mode