Tapo 320ws synology NAS connecting problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-28 06:13:55 - last edited 2023-08-29 01:56:05
Tags: #Home/Away Mode
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

Hello

I have just installed 2 Tapo 320ws cameras (the third one I will mount later).

I could add them to my wifi and they are connected.

One Problem, if I set Away Mode the Alarm to light and sensitivity to 6, they work as I want, but when I change to home mode and then back to away mode, the Alarm is in Sound and Sensitivity back to 8 - I tried several times on both cameras, but they always change the settings back to "default". How can I save my preferred away mode settings?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo 320ws synology NAS connecting problem
2023-08-29 02:11:35

@Dominik1973 

Hi, 
The Home/Away mode settings on the Tapo app won't sync on different phones, so if you apply the Home/Away mode with different phones but only one phone is configured with the Home/Away settings as per your desire, you may see the camera settings different from the settings you configured after you apply the settings.

Can I know how many phones you used to control the Tapo cameras?

Please go to the Tapo app>>Cameras tab>>Home Mode settings/Away Mode settings>> Tap your camera>>Send me the detailed Camera Alarm page.

If you only have one phone used to control the cameras, can you share a video that shows the problem with us? You can send me a link to download the video via private message.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 386

Replies: 1

Tags

Home/Away Mode
Related Articles