Impossible d'accéder au flux vidéo en direct depuis l'extérieur

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-13 13:03:39
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.6

Bonjour,

Impossible d'accéder au flux vidéo en direct depuis l'extérieur de ma maison depuis quelques jours.

J'ai :

1. mis à jour le firmware
  2. mis à jour l'application mobile
  3. redémarré la caméra
  4. changer mon mot passe

Mais rien à faire : je peux y accéder depuis mon wifi, mais pas depuis le réseau GSM.

Une idée ?

Merci

Options
3 Reply
Re:Impossible d'accéder au flux vidéo en direct depuis l'extérieur
2023-09-14 06:57:30

@KawaBoy 

Hi,
It seems the Tapo camera is connected to the Wi-Fi network but has no internet access. Please check if your Wi-Fi network is working.
If yes, you can check if there are Firewall or Access Control entries configured for the camera on your router so the camera has no internet access.

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information.
1. What's the LED status on the camera? Such as solid red, flashing red, etc.

2. Please describe your network diagram, such as the Internet--wireless router))) Tapo Cam.
What's the model number of your router? Is there an AP/RE between the router and the camera?

Best Regards

Options
2023-09-14 10:30:32

@Solla-topee 

Hello,

Thanks for your help. This morning, it's working again, but I've made some tests yesterday :

1. From GSM (without Wi-Fi) : no access to the direct video.
  2. From my own Wi-Fi (in my house) : it's working
  3. From the Wi-Fi in a friend's house : it's working

So, I don't understand why… I've just restarted my phone and now, it's working perfectly.

Thanks again for your help.

Options
2023-09-15 07:59:14

@KawaBoy 

Hi,
Thank you for the case sharing.

Firstly, if you can access the camera when the phone is connected to your friend's Wi-Fi, it means the camera is working fine and can be accessed remotely. 
Your GSM network can't access the camera maybe the SIM card service provider has limitations or assigns improper parameters, such as DNS server, and rebooting the phone has obtained new parameters thus the phone can watch the camera again.

Best Regards

Options