Cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cameras
Cameras
2023-10-23 19:03:54 - last edited 2023-10-24 08:48:34

My cameras have worked with the same wifi and router since I got it last year but a few weeks ago it stoped working all together. It’s allowing me to reset it but won’t pair with the wifi anymore and are showing up as  offline on the app. (The app is up to date)

I've reset them and everything else I can think of unless I'm missing something 

has anyone else had this problem is so help me please. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cameras
2023-10-24 08:47:53

@Leah96 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if you fail to set up your Tapo Cam.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

If the problem remains, please help confirm: 
1. The model number of your camera.
2. What error message do you have when configuring the camera, and what's the LED status on the camera when you see the error message?
3. Confirm if your router has internet access and if the Wi-Fi name and password include special characters, such as @, &, etc.
4. Check if your router has special settings, such as MAC Filtering, Firewall, Access Control, etc.
5. Connect the camera to a hotspot Wi-Fi from your phone and check if it will connect successfully.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 238

Replies: 1

Related Articles