Votes

Tapo App availability on Windows

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

Tapo App availability on Windows

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC. Please vote on the main thread.
27 Reply
Re:Tapo App availability on Windows
2024-04-01 10:32:54

@praxsi  Yes please . As soon as possible. Essential for overseas logins. 

Options
2024-05-01 13:39:46

@praxsi I have a few C100 and C110 set up around the house and would like the Tapo App or something similar for my Windows PC to access those feeds more easily.  I think a browser-based version of the Tapo app will be most welcomed too.

Thanks.

Options
2024-05-08 00:44:28

@praxsi please add this feature it would be amazing to use on windows devices

Options
2024-06-09 07:28:02

@praxsi Since Cameras is requested, please use the opportunity to include the full Tapo range also. I am a windows user - phone screens are just too small :)

Options
2024-06-11 19:55:49
I bought new TP link cameras for the whole house. As I have a Windows PC as a central device, I would welcome a Windows app. I'm surprised something so simple hasn't been programmed by TP link yet. It's quite disappointing to me.
Options
2024-06-30 20:51:17

@praxsi 

Options
2024-08-02 07:29:39

@praxsi We definitely need a Windows App for our Tapo Cameras. Not everyone wants to use a small phone screen to review our security camera playback videos.

Options
3 weeks ago

@Solla-topee 

Please, please make a PC app available for Windows 10/11. 

It would also be wonderful to provide a user manual for the Android app, and make it more user friendly.

I have a degree in computer technology, and the Android app is very cumbersome and missing important features--like alerts to my cell phone when there is a security alert!

Pretty important, I'd say.

Thanks.

Options
3 weeks ago

@JusticeLME 

Hi,
If you have configured the camera's notification feature properly, you will receive notifications on your phone when the camera detects events.
How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo devices on the Tapo app?
Best Regards

Options
3 weeks ago

@praxsi  Yup make it so... Windows app for viewing when serious incidents happen. A neighbour just had a break in and was reviewing our footage. Wanted to listen and view on a big screen. 

Surprising that everything isnt going Matter. Make it so also. 

Options