Is Tapo T310 suitable to be used outdoors?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-06 19:59:41
Model: Tapo T310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I already have several Tapo products and am looking for a temperature sensor that I can install outdoors to provide the outside temperature.

Is the Tapo T310 sufficiently waterproof to be used outdoors? If not, perhaps it would be ok in a sheltered porch. I would prefer it to be some distance from the building itself to get a more accurate temperature reading.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Is Tapo T310 suitable to be used outdoors?
2023-12-07 03:38:53

@Chris48 

Tapo T310 is a indoor device and is not waterproof. If you intend to place it outdoors, it's recommended to position it in a location protected from direct sunlight and rain.

Please note that prolonged exposure to outdoor elements such as UV rays and rain may potentially result in hardware issues, given that the device is not specifically designed for outdoor use.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1576

Replies: 1

Related Articles