Tapo app slow and unresponsive.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-03 17:27:56
Model: Tapo C510W  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Have just installed camera C510W and doorbell 10F6.   Downloaded app. seemed ok initially but now just freezes, with view from both cameras "previewing" . what does that mean?  tapping one of the the previews does not bring up the camera view.  Occasionally a full live view appears, with speaker on/off controls, but I cant then increase volume, or do anything to set the camers.  The app is really unresponsive, although everything else on wifi in an out of the house works OK. I have tried a reset but this did not help.  Is the app and system just useless?  any suggestiond?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo app slow and unresponsive.
2024-02-04 09:49:27

@HenryG1 

Hi,
Usually, if your camera shows online status on the Tapo app>Home tab, you can tap it on the Home page to go to its Live View page, and if you tap the Settings icon at the top right corner, you can adjust more camera settings, such as Detection, Notifications, etc.
If you watch the camera on the Tapo app>Cameras tab, you can tap the Manage button on the camera to go to its Live View page.

If you have a problem watching the camera's Live View or changing the settings, would you please use your phone's Screen Recorder feature to record a video showing the problem and send it to me?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 420

Replies: 1

Related Articles