Votes

iPhone, multiple accounts

Votes

2024-03-14 22:48:48

Is it possible to add multiple accounts in tapo app and recieve notificacions from both?

Options
2 Reply
Re:iPhone, multiple accounts
2024-03-18 07:04:45

@ercovi 

Can I ask why you have two accounts? Are the devices in two different places configured under separate accounts?

Do you know you can actually create another Home in Tapo App and put devices under different homes?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:iPhone, multiple accounts
2024-03-18 18:50:58

@Wayne-TP Hello Wayne!

Yes, I know. One of the reasons is explained here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/656802

My sister and me have a Tapo app with our mum's house devices because we go there sometimes and want to be able to disable cameras, sensors etc.

The other thing is that we both have devices in our house and we live with other people. If we share the account with these people we live with (we have to share accounts because shortcuts and more stuff can't be shared), they will be able to see and access all my mum's house stuff. 

And we can't log out and log in every day in each account, we want to get the notifications from everywhere in case of an emergency

Does this make sense? I can make you a video explaining it better if you need it :)

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 368

Replies: 2

Voters 1