Limited by 32 setting positions, no loop possibility (Schedule function)

2024-05-13 12:07:25 - last edited 2024-06-18 09:08:51
Model: Tapo P110M  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

I bought a set of 4pcs of P110M but when tried to set for my aeroponic farm, I found out that they are just 32 setting available and no possibility of loop. I did no know about this limit, as seller has not mentioned it. Is there any way how to do wider settings? I need to set 1 min ON - 5 min OFF in loop, where is only 25W switched.

I have it connected to Wi-Fi and control it through TAPO app or I see it in Google Home (but do not have a control unit, just app).

Thanks,

Ondrej

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Limited by 32 setting positions, no loop possibility (Schedule function)-Solution
2024-05-16 09:09:38 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:09:22

@Zmrzlinar 

Loop schedule feature is not supported. And I cannot think of any workaround to meet this usage requirement. 

If you have specific needs for using a product, it;s advisable to reach out to customer support before purchasing to ensure they can be accommodated.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Limited by 32 setting positions, no loop possibility (Schedule function)-Solution
2024-05-16 09:09:38 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:09:22

@Zmrzlinar 

Loop schedule feature is not supported. And I cannot think of any workaround to meet this usage requirement. 

If you have specific needs for using a product, it;s advisable to reach out to customer support before purchasing to ensure they can be accommodated.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 293

Replies: 1

Related Articles