Tapo C210 Camera Bug

Tapo C210 Camera Bug

Tapo C210 Camera Bug
Tapo C210 Camera Bug
2024-05-15 09:57:02 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:11:53
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

Recently found the tapo link camera is having lot of bugs and now for the past two days, there are no recordings in the Playback area. Everytime i open any settings, something went wrong error pops up. 

Could someone help me on this.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo C210 Camera Bug-Solution
2024-05-16 06:23:44 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:11:53

@Aananthi 

Hi,
Please try to uninstall the Tapo app on your phone, clean caches, and install the latest Tapo app, then help check the following information if there are no recordings on the Playback page.
1. The LED status on the camera.

2. Go to the camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording page, and check if the microSD card status is Good. If not, try to format it and verify if the microSD card is fine.
How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards?

What's the model number, format, and capacity of your SD card?

3. Go to the Recording Schedule settings page and send me a picture of it. If you select Detection Recording, refer to the instructions to ensure the camera Detection settings are correct.
How to use the Detection function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 Camera Bug-Solution
2024-05-16 06:23:44 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:11:53

@Aananthi 

Hi,
Please try to uninstall the Tapo app on your phone, clean caches, and install the latest Tapo app, then help check the following information if there are no recordings on the Playback page.
1. The LED status on the camera.

2. Go to the camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording page, and check if the microSD card status is Good. If not, try to format it and verify if the microSD card is fine.
How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards?

What's the model number, format, and capacity of your SD card?

3. Go to the Recording Schedule settings page and send me a picture of it. If you select Detection Recording, refer to the instructions to ensure the camera Detection settings are correct.
How to use the Detection function of the Tapo&Kasa cameras?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 341

Replies: 1

Related Articles