Tapo outdoor camera

Tapo outdoor camera

Tapo outdoor camera
Tapo outdoor camera
2024-08-13 15:07:24 - last edited 2024-08-22 09:51:44
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Tried a dozen times to reconnect my outdoor camera to my new sky wifi router using all the information given,

I did managed on occasion to set up the camera but it changes my sky wifi router connection on the tablet I am using, to tapo wifi which means it cuts off all my sky

wifi from my phone and my wife's tablet. When I reconnect my sky router it cuts of the camera.

Any ideas please. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo outdoor camera-Solution
2024-08-14 09:04:31 - last edited 2024-08-22 09:51:44

@Tellkay 

Hi,
Generally, setting up the camera won't change your router's Wi-Fi network, it seems your phone/tablet connects to the camera's default SSID thus they have no internet connection, and in this situation, the camera is not configured successfully.

You can try to factory reset the camera, then refer to the instructions below to configure the camera. If the problem remains, please let me know which step you get stuck on, and what error message appear.
How to set up the Tapo camera?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo outdoor camera-Solution
2024-08-14 09:04:31 - last edited 2024-08-22 09:51:44

@Tellkay 

Hi,
Generally, setting up the camera won't change your router's Wi-Fi network, it seems your phone/tablet connects to the camera's default SSID thus they have no internet connection, and in this situation, the camera is not configured successfully.

You can try to factory reset the camera, then refer to the instructions below to configure the camera. If the problem remains, please let me know which step you get stuck on, and what error message appear.
How to set up the Tapo camera?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 129

Replies: 1

Related Articles