Camera Allarm and two-way audio

2024-08-16 16:38:49 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

I would suggest inserting more sounds for camera alarms since at the moment there are only 2 and to increase the sound especially with regard to outdoor cameras because if you close the windows it is difficult to hear the alarm. The two-way audio also doesn't work very well, you should increase the volume, also when I use the call function in the cameras and I talk, the camera volume drops as a result I can't hear

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:Camera Allarm and two-way audio-Solution
2024-08-19 07:42:38 - last edited a week ago

@Taposs 

Hi,
1. For the feature request to add more alarm sounds, you can vote on the thread "alarm sound" and leave your comments here.

2. On the camera's Live View>Talk page, if you tap the icon at the top right corner on the Talk page, you can adjust the camera's microphone and speaker volume.
If they are set to the maximum value but the problem remains, please describe the problem phenomenon and usage scenario in detail. 
Do you mean when you talk to the camera, the person in front of the camera can hear you, but you can't hear the words from the person?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-08-20 07:10:53 - last edited a week ago

@Taposs 

Hi,
You can check if the following steps help:
    1. Make sure that there are no obstructions covering the microphone and speaker openings on the camera.
    2. Ensure the camera is positioned to allow clear and unobstructed sound reception. Avoid placing it in enclosed spaces or near surfaces that may reflect sound.
If the problem remains, can you share a video showing the reported issue for further analysis?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
2024-08-19 07:42:38 - last edited a week ago

@Taposs 

Hi,
1. For the feature request to add more alarm sounds, you can vote on the thread "alarm sound" and leave your comments here.

2. On the camera's Live View>Talk page, if you tap the icon at the top right corner on the Talk page, you can adjust the camera's microphone and speaker volume.
If they are set to the maximum value but the problem remains, please describe the problem phenomenon and usage scenario in detail. 
Do you mean when you talk to the camera, the person in front of the camera can hear you, but you can't hear the words from the person?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Camera Allarm and two-way audio
2024-08-19 08:52:03 - last edited 2024-08-19 08:53:43

@Solla-topee 

The volume is set to the maximum, but still it feels low and sometimes you can't hear it at all, and then yes, when a person speaks in front of the camera, if I activate the two-way audio function, I have a hard time hearing what the person says on the other side

Options
2024-08-20 07:10:53 - last edited a week ago

@Taposs 

Hi,
You can check if the following steps help:
    1. Make sure that there are no obstructions covering the microphone and speaker openings on the camera.
    2. Ensure the camera is positioned to allow clear and unobstructed sound reception. Avoid placing it in enclosed spaces or near surfaces that may reflect sound.
If the problem remains, can you share a video showing the reported issue for further analysis?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 186

Replies: 3

Related Articles