Votes

I suggest turning off the sound feature.

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread grant/deny permissions for a shared device . Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread grant/deny permissions for a shared device . Please vote on the main thread.
2024-08-19 01:45:09 - last edited 2024-08-20 08:13:43
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

We are a family group focused on caring for our family members at home. To maintain personal privacy, we hope to have a feature that allows us to mute the sound, preventing other viewers from freely turning the audio on or off.

Options
3 Reply
Re:I suggest turning off the sound feature.
2024-08-19 08:34:31

@Daniel7215 

Hi,
Do you mean you have shared the camera with other family members refer to the instructions below, and hope they can't adjust the microphone and speaker volume on the Tapo app and keep in mute state?
How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family?
Best Regards

Options
2024-08-19 14:01:43

@Solla-topee 

Hi

Yes, that's what it means. I hope that the management function of managers can be developed.

Thanks

Options
2024-08-20 08:13:09

@Daniel7215 

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. You can vote on the thread "grant/deny permissions for a shared device" and leave your comments, I'll keep logging the feature requests and forward them to the relevant team for evaluation.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 108

Replies: 3