Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
8 hours ago
Re:Use deco's as WiFi Extender / LAN connection point
@Napalmo0 This setup is possible, both red and blue lines. It is good setup. For this to work properly, you'll need to have the following: 1. Turn off modem/router WiFi. Your Deco mesh will provide...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
18 hours ago
Re:Reasons not to add additional units to TP-Link Deco X20 AX1800
@Jlondon75 It should be fine to add one or two Deco units to 3-unit Deco mesh. There should be no adverse effects. For additional units I would recommend X20, or X50/X55. If you are adding X50 or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
18 hours ago
Re:Adding a "cheap" deco to extend my network
topgazza2 wrote @David-TP I was considering a Deco M5 or similar. Something simple @topgazza2 Consider M5 if you are OK with WiFi5 Deco unit, or X55/X50 for WiFi6. With your setup, you may need...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Access Point Mode Setup
JohnPTB wrote What would be the best way to wire it if in Wireless Router mode? 2nd Mesh into switch or direct into main mesh? @JohnPTB The best way would be direct into main mesh (into Main Deco)....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:Deco Network Guest WiFi gets no DHCP function on Wired Ethernet Backhaul
@Infryndiira Sorry, can't give you solution when it is an unmanaged switch. Your case might be similar to this one, but it also does not have solution. For testing purposes exclude switch from your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:Extend X60 with XE75
@Antares173 I frequent this forum and noticed elevated number of complains for XE75 specifically. It might be that XE75 is an unlucky Deco model. I would recommend different Deco model: Deco X90 or...
2HELPFULS