Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By Napalmo0 14 hours ago

Use deco's as WiFi Extender / LAN connection point

Hello, My modem/router (in one) is currently in the basement. The WiFi signal is not great because of that. To improve the WiFi signal, the idea is to place a switch in the fuse box cover that is on t
Forums/ Deco
By Jlondon75 Yesterday

Reasons not to add additional units to TP-Link Deco X20 AX1800

Hello, I set up our network with a 3-pack of TP-Link Deco X20 AX1800. Our UK flat is very old and has very thick walls. So I am thinking of adding one or two more units to improve wireless connectivit
Forums/ Deco
By Antares173 Tuesday

Extend X60 with XE75

I am currently operating a Deco Mesh with 4 X60 (V3) and 1 Deco X50 Outdoor (V1). Until recently, I also had 2 X50s (V1.2) set up, but these led to frequent client disconnections. Since I took the two
Forums/ Deco
By cleim33 Tuesday

Adding X50 to X20 network

Hello, I already have 2 Deco X20, and I'm planning to add 1 Deco X50. Does it make sense to set the X50 as Main, for better performances? Thank you
Forums/ Deco
By acerfly Monday

It is possible to configure with DECO.

It is possible to configure with DECO. Hello, it is possible to do the image configuration using DECO X??? Possible problems??? Best regards
Forums/ Deco
By Sybren Monday

Deco s& unit keeps losing connectivity

I have a 3 router mesh system covering approximately 100m sqr. One of the 3 routers keeps dropping in and out of signal (the light on top turns red for a bit). I do not believe it is a signal strength