Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By floresfrank Thursday

Deco System

Does mesh WiFi numbers 2, 3, 4, and 5 need to be connected to the primary mesh node, or will they automatically connect to each other?
Forums/ Deco
By Kizovinh Thursday

Connection preference not available for main deco S7 but satellite M4, is it possible?

I am using 3 pack of deco M4 which running beta firmware 1.7.0. The connection preference function is working as expected. However, I want to enhance the speed by wiring them together to use ethernet
Forums/ Deco
By TOP1980 Wednesday

1 node will not connect.

I recently purchased a 3 mesh deck x50 for my house. I have setup the main one in my hallway and hardwired this to my router, I have the second one in the conservatory and it connected fine. While the
Forums/ Deco
By Tedrino Wednesday

Help - Large house cat6 Ethernet - can I expand network via Ethernet?

Hi - please can someone help AXE5400 Pro setup i have a large house with Ethernet cat6 cabling throughout. I have six AXE5400 Pro connected via mesh wifi but am struggling to reach the far part of the
Forums/ Deco
By Hansvdc Tuesday

Deco M9+ : slowly loses speed until reset (AP mode)

I have been using the M9+ with three bases in AP mode for a few years now, always worked fine but lately (all is on latest firmware) I see internet speeds drop to about 10mbps. When I reset the Deco's
Forums/ Deco
By IliasA Monday

TP link deco P9 and S4 change wifi channel

Hello all, I have a number of IoT devices at home and I keep having latency issues. After search long trying to troubleshoot I stumbled on the recomendation to check what channel my network is using.