Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By roverdublin Monday

Change IP address of x50 to modem IP range

I bought a DECO X50 2pack recently and actually, I like it. To set it up I disabled the WIFI on my modem. However, I have one big problem. The DECO wired IP address points are not in the range of my m
Forums/ Deco
By StefanoBau a week ago

SIGNAL SOURCE

good morning, I have a mesh system with 3 X60 decos in Access Point. Why doesn't the system keep me in order with the signal source but the satellites all connect to the main one? another question: is
Forums/ Deco
By AzaNZ a week ago

Router Wifi same name as M5 wifi name

Hi everyone, I'm going to replace my old modem/router which are connected to Fibre ONT. The old router has its Wifi turned off and I'm relying on Deco M5 for Wifi connection. I'm going to replace the
Forums/ Deco
By Kirkybaby a week ago

Extending network into annexe

Hi i have a network set up in my home with 3 M5 units. I now want to extend the network into a detached annexe. I have run a dedicated cat5 cable into the annexe and connected a new M5 unit to this. I
Forums/ Deco
By Shigeru_Lloyd a week ago

Deco M4 over 3 storeys

Hi, I live in a house which has 2 floors above ground floor. I have connected 2no. Deco M4 together to cover the ground floor and the first floor and I bought third one to cover the second floor. The
Forums/ Deco
By HeinvL a week ago

Very frustrated with M5 backhaul

Hi all, for the past few days i´ve been wrestling with this problem and I cannot seem to figure out why this happening. I got 3 TP links M5 deco´s. Current set up is M5 deco wired to the modem, and vi