YATechMonkeyLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:Why is Open API being removed from V5.15?
@EtienneR - I'm all for calling out companies doing custom-hostile things, but random speculation without evidence is not helpful. See reply above.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-17 20:49:39
Why is Open API being removed from V5.15?
Notice The following functions will be deleted in V5.15. If you want to continue using them, please turn off the auto update function of the controller. Open API Built-in RADIUS Does anyone have info...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-15 23:18:59
Re:State of v1 hardware support?
@Clive_A - Tried to DM you: "Message cannot be sent because this member has chosen to reject your message."
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-15 23:00:29
Thank you @Clive_A for at least trying to conclude this. It's clear that there is very much a language barrier so that nuances are lost or getting added: It looks like you took some meaning from me...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-15 06:30:49
@Clive_A - I'll do this one reply here in public, can move to DMs if needed. All I originally asked for was status, if there was a timeline/roadmap for expected support and features. Once informed of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-08 06:53:57
@Clive_A - Could you please re-read both what I post and your reply, and see how insulting your reply could sound? I don't *want* to go to OpenWRT, I want(ed) a reasonably capable pro-sumer system...
0HELPFULS