Pedro109LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-01-04 23:14:29
Re:XE75 Deco appears offline, but all devices remain functional. Is this normal?
@Salocinonurb I feel it is a bug in the reporting only. As you say, the green light stays on. I've noticed no diffence in connectivity of any of my devices and indeed, when the satellite returns to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-23 00:41:56
Re:XE75 Deco appears offline, but all devices remain functional. Is this normal?
@saadnyce That's how it started with me but after the latest app update it now exhibits the characteristics I outlined above. As there does not appear to be any negative impact on the network...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-22 07:22:41
Update on my previous post where I declared I felt the issue may be fixed. This, however, may have been a bit premature. Specifically, am still experiencing the problem...but on a greatly reduced...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-20 08:43:48
Re:Testing HomeShield Security+
@Fraxlin Initially it was only an internal port scan on my network, however, after your query I just tried an external port scan on my public IP. Initial response back was "Target Host Unreachable"....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-20 04:21:53
Re:Testing HomeShield Security+
@Fraxlin FWIW I installed the "WiFi Toolkit" app from TP-Link. Amongst checking a variety of other things, there is an "Open Port" checker. When I run this, I get "Port Scanning" alerts/notifications...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-20 04:03:24
@David-TP Yes, think your right about the app. Haven't seen the issue (except for a single brief instant) after updating the app. That brief instant was only for about 2 seconds and directly after...
0HELPFULS