d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 17
Forums/ WiFi
15 hours ago
Re:firstsetup help
@stefanocps With Omada, you build the entire network system in the controller. The controller then pushes the configuration to your router, switch(es), and APs based on your defined WAN, LAN, SSID...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Thursday
Re:EAP110 unit works, has IP address and connectivity ... but router doesn't see it.
@Just-Jeff It's all good! Thanks for letting us know the reason...I was definitely scratching my head on that one!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Wednesday
Re:EAP110 unit works, has IP address and connectivity ... but router doesn't see it.
@Just-Jeff Ok, well the system is behaving like an ARP table is missing the AP's IP/MAC details. Have you also rebooted the router yet?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Wednesday
@Just-Jeff Power cycle the misbehaving AP.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Wednesday
Re:6 x Omada EAP110-Outdoor HWv3.0 (EU), only 5 will work in repeated network
@Xentaur Sounds like AP6 is functional (ie you can flash firmware and see at least some settings). My thinking is that you have a radio problem, which can be caused by: 1. your directional narrow...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Wednesday
Re:EAP225-Outdoor overheating in sun and dropping connections
@Vince_K Thanks for the update, I'm glad you were able to get your site working! Time to pat yourself on the back and have a frosty one :) PS don't worry about the few dBm you would lose from the...
0HELPFULS